Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 7 Fixtures **Monday - Thursday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Are you getting kicked due to a Network Timeout? if thats the case, its an EA problem.

Yeah network timeout, on raoul's screen it was excessive grieving but there was no lag.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

madalig12 wrote: »
    Yeah network timeout, on raoul's screen it was excessive grieving but there was no lag.

yeah this is happened to me a couple of times, ive looked it up online and their is alot of players who experienced the same problem, some say its its your routers fault and some blame the EA servers and the maddden game as it seems to be the only EA game this happens with.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Week advanced

Saints smash the Buccs 31-3 in the sim
    Patrions win by 6 over the Broncos

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Week advanced

Saints smash the Buccs 31-3 in the sim

I never doubted it for a second :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Paully D wrote: »

a few more points... there would have been a ban!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Paully D wrote: »

Doug Martin out for 4 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

empacher wrote: »
    Doug Martin out for 4 weeks.

Ouch!

Reports that he and Darren Sproles were seen falling out of a strip club at 4am yesterday morning are unconfirmed.

Advertisement