Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In The Playpen: CTYIgirl

Options
  • 09-02-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭

Do yisser worst!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Do yisser worst!

Favourite movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Favourite movie? At the moment, the Before trilogy. Don't ask me to choose. Before Sunrise is beautiful because, well, it's amazing. Before Sunset is great because it's honest. Plus the scene where Jesse says he thinks he saw Céline before his wedding, and she tells him it was probably her is just...oh god. Sobs. As for Before Midnight? Totally didn't cry. TOTALLY.

According to Indiana State Law, the value of Pi is 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Can you turn on your computer with your toe from your bed?
    What does CTYI stand for?
    Do you like mini rolls?
    Do you play Sims?
    Would you choose to go to mars?
    Has your life changed dramatically since being a mod?
    Would you like to be a mayor or Prime Minister or president?
    What was the weirdest text message you got from someone you don't know ?
    Do you still own your first phone?

Jhcx wrote: »
    Can you turn on your computer with your toe from your bed? Yup, considering it's a laptop and I can turn it on from ANYWHERE with my toe.
    What does CTYI stand for? A summercamp I went to as a kid. I REALLY need to change that username
    Do you like mini rolls? Who doesn't?
    Do you play Sims? Far too much
    Would you choose to go to mars? Ah yeah, why not?
    Has your life changed dramatically since being a mod? I have my very own banhammer. We got to choose the shape of it, so I essentially have my own Mjolnir hanging by my bed.
    Would you like to be a mayor or Prime Minister or president? Yeah, sure why not?
    What was the weirdest text message you got from someone you don't know ? My phone number had belonged to someone else, and I got a text from his ex-partner. "HOW DARE YOU MISS HER BIRTHDAY PARTY, ALL SHE WANTED WAS HER DADDY".
    Do you still own your first phone? It's in a press downstairs, I think.
    In Carmel, California, women may not wear high heels within the city limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Rate California from 1 to 10.

What is the meaning of life from your perspective?

Do you cook? if so what's your favourite receipe?

• Advertisement

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Rate California from 1 to 10. Hmm...I loved San Francisco and San Diego. LA is ****e though. So a 6.

What is the meaning of life from your perspective? Leave the world in a better state than when you came in.

Do you cook? if so what's your favourite receipe?I love cooking. My favourite recipe is homemade tomato soup. Two tins of tomatos, a pint of chicken stock, two onions, salt and pepper. Cook on medium for thirty minutes, blend until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature, then add in a small carton of cream. Heat back up and serve.

Holders of the Freedom of Dublin have the right to pasture sheep on common ground within the city boundaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

What's your favourite thing about your course?
    Your least favourite thing?
    If you were to do a different course, what would it be?
    If the money was decent, would you work in a job where you didn't have to think during the day, you could literally just go in, do your work and leave.
    Do you drive?
    Do you use snapchat?
    Name six things you can see around you right now, excluding your laptop.
    Last video you watched on YouTube?
    Last song you listened to, if different from above.
    How do you like your eggs in the morning?
    Come on, dish the dirt on iamanengine!

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    What's your favourite thing about your course?Learning the little quirks that make Irish law different to everywhere else
    Your least favourite thing? EVERYTHING ELSE
    If you were to do a different course, what would it be? I wish I swapped to arts back in first year. I'd rather be doing legal studies and soc and pol than plain law. Stupid move, me. Stupid move.
    If the money was decent, would you work in a job where you didn't have to think during the day, you could literally just go in, do your work and leave. Yes. Without a doubt, yes.
    Do you drive? Nope. I should get on that
    Do you use snapchat? techically? I have an account, like. But I rarely use it.
    Name six things you can see around you right now, excluding your laptop.Books, an empty custard box, my phone, my current knitting project (a cabled sock, natch), my yarn stash (OH GOD SO MUCH YARN), my dirty cloths washbasket (should get on that, too)
    Last video you watched on YouTube?The Westboro Baptist Church's parody of Blake Shelton's Boys Round Here.
    Last song you listened to, if different from above. Miranda Lambert's new song, Automatic (IT'S AVAILABLE ON IRISH ITUNES, PRAISE JEBUS!)
    How do you like your eggs in the morning?Fertilised. But in all honesty? Either scrambled or eggy bread. Either.
    Come on, dish the dirt on iamanengine!He is an absolute legend who helped me *almost* pass an exam. He's also a creeper who is just as bad at doing work on time as me.

In the city of Logan, Utah, women may not swear. Well, bollocks to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Do you wanna build a snowman? Come on lets go and play. I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away! We used to be best buddies, but now we're not. There's one thing I'd like to say...Do you wanna build a snowman? (It doesn't have to be a snowman!) OK...bye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Do anything exciting for Valentine's Day?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Did you send a google doodle to anyone?
    Were you affected by the storm?
    Worst damage you saw?
    Do you've electricity?

Oh, can you PM the next person on the list for the playpens tonight or tomorrow? I won't have electricity til tomorrow evening. #modbusinessinpublicyo

Do anything exciting for Valentine's Day? Nope. I'm officially/unofficially single. Worked, slept, ate chocolate, looked after my ill brother. Not a bad day, really.
    wnolan1992 wrote:
    Did you send a google doodle to anyone? YOU CAN DO THAT?!
    Were you affected by the storm?Snow and rain and wind, but lucky enough.
    Worst damage you saw? The roof came off a girl who works with my parents apartment.
    Do you've electricity? Yup. #Dublinwin

Oh, can you PM the next person on the list for the playpens tonight or tomorrow? I won't have electricity til tomorrow evening. Sure why not? #bestmodteamever#modbusinessinpublicyo

In Lawrence, Kansas, All cars entering the city limits must first sound their horn to warn the horses of their arrival. Bet nobody told the Winchesters.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement