Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krico rifles?

Options
  • 09-02-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭

Anyone know much about them or have one?

Looking at a. 22lr

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Ghost.

I had one in .22 magnum. It was a good well made rifle and accurate enough too. I dunno any more than that about them, oh ya dont lose the magazine for it. They are like hens teeth to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Anyone know much about them or have one?

Looking at a. 22lr

Thanks,
    top quality rifle/manufacturers can be expensive, you are paying for a name,having said that you will not go wrong with one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

top quality rifle/manufacturers can be expensive, you are paying for a name,having said that you will not go wrong with one

Second hand with scope for 350.few marks, could do with a bit of a clean up but other than that looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Traded in a Kriko .22 Mag before Christmas with the lads in SportsDen in Navan. They had one or two others as well. I had bought it new about 20 years ago. Good accurate rifle, it liked Remington ammo if I remember, but OK with CCI. The magazine needed a bit of fettling, as it had seemed to have dropped a little, and really needed your finger under it, keeping it up to feed cleanly. Also the little spring clip which prevented the bolt from coming out when you pull it back, had ceased to be effective, but that just needed a little bit of a bend put into it to make it good again.
    Never had a mis-fire with it, good deep blueing on it. The quality of the sights was everything, I had cheap and nasty glass on it, and the difference when I got quality sights, was huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hughmace

Have a 22lr very accuret rifle well made nothing flashy

• Advertisement

tried to zero two krico hornets. both were crap, but I only had one type of bullet for each

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭husq

howdy . iv just bought an older krico .22lr, firstly does anyone know how to switch from single shot to semi auto ? and where to buy a decent moderator at a fair price. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

husq wrote: »
    howdy . iv just bought an older krico .22lr, firstly does anyone know how to switch from single shot to semi auto ? and where to buy a decent moderator at a fair price. thanks

Don't push the bolt handle in

thanks jonty, i,ll try that

OK are you sure you have a semi?

If you pull the bolt back, will it fly forward under it's own steam?

Can you post a pic of your rifle?

• Advertisement

It's a semi alright, getting it hard to fire in single mode, how do I send you pictures, I,ll need email or mobile number

husq wrote: »
    It's a semi alright, getting it hard to fire in single mode, how do I send you pictures, I,ll need email or mobile number

Yes the bolt goes back on it's own steam

So just don't push the bolt across, And it'll fire in semi auto so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭hexosan

I'm looking for a decent scope and bi-pod for my Krico which i can later transfer to a Ruger 10/22. Any suggestions ?

Advertisement