Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never Force Children to Pray...

Options
  • 09-02-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

At Dinner Little Johnny was ordered to lead in Prayer.

Little Jhonny: "But I dont know how to pray?"

Dad: "Just pray for your family members, friends and neighbours, the poor, Etc."

Little Jhonny Started The Prayer:
    Dear Lord, Thank You For Our Visitors And Their Children, Who Finished All My Cookies And Ice Cream. Bless Them So They Wont Come Again.

Forgive Our Neighbor's Son, Who Removed My Sister's Clothes And Wrestled With Her On Her Bed.

This Coming Christmas, Please Send Clothes To All Those Poor Naked Ladies On My Daddy's Iphone.

And Provide Shelter For The Homeless Men Who Use Mom's Room When Daddy Is At Work.
    Amen!

Dinner Was Cancelled!

Every year A guy entered the state lottery hoping to win. He never did.

Finally he prayed vigorously, hoping for God's message, he walked around the fair. A flash of lightning struck as he was passing Suzie's stall.

She was bending and he saw she was not wearing panties. He could see 7 written on both of her bums.

He bet on 77 as he thought God had given him a clue. He lost again...

The winning number was 707!

Comments

Advertisement