Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre customer signing up to web service

Options
  • 09-02-2014 2:02pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there any sign of eFibre customer being able to sign up to check usage stats etc. I can't believe that you are allowed to provide a service which requires people to check their usage such as phone calls, yet you cannot provide this on your website, 6or 7 months later? To be honest, if I have a limit of my calls or internet usage, I don't think its fair to bill me for overcharges if you can't provide a simple way to check it without having to wait hours on the phone for your Customer services.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

whiterebel wrote: »
    Is there any sign of eFibre customer being able to sign up to check usage stats etc. I can't believe that you are allowed to provide a service which requires people to check their usage such as phone calls, yet you cannot provide this on your website, 6or 7 months later? To be honest, if I have a limit of my calls or internet usage, I don't think its fair to bill me for overcharges if you can't provide a simple way to check it without having to wait hours on the phone for your Customer services.
    We are working as fast as possible to have this service whiterebel. We will be able to post when this is available here soon.
    Tony

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

4 months later, and this still isn't implemented. How long has eFibre been available now, 12 months? Absolutely ridiculous situation......

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

And ignored.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

And ignored.......
    Hi whiterebel

We are hoping to have more news on this in the coming weeks but at this moment in time there is yet to be an established launch date - hopefully I'll better news on this for you in the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Al

And ignored.......
    Hi whiterebel

We are hoping to have more news on this in the coming weeks but at this moment in time there is yet to be an established launch date - hopefully I'll better news on this for you in the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Al
    I have sent you a PM looking for a record of the calls on my account seeing as you still can't provide a web service for your eFibre customers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

And ignored.......
    Hi whiterebel

Thanks
    Al
    I have sent you a PM looking for a record of the calls on my account seeing as you still can't provide a web service for your eFibre customers.
    Hi whiterebel

It looks like you sent that PM to Al who is on annual leave today. I appreciate and agree that not having the my Eircom service is an inconvenience. For efibre customers, paper billing is mandatory and your paper bill contains an itemised list of calls. Current Phone usage cannot be accessed until your bill has issued I am afraid.

Broadband usage can be monitored through this link below;

Broadband Usage

thanks
    Colm

And ignored.......
    Hi whiterebel

Thanks
    Al
    Hi whiterebel

It looks like you sent that PM to Al who is on annual leave today. I appreciate and agree that not having the my Eircom service is an inconvenience. For efibre customers, paper billing is mandatory and your paper bill contains an itemised list of calls. Current Phone usage cannot be accessed until your bill has issued I am afraid.

Broadband usage can be monitored through this link below;

Broadband Usage

thanks
    Colm

Its last months bill, and it is a summary, there is no itemised list. 

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi whiterebel

Can you PM me the account no. and I will look into this.

thanks
    Colm

PM sent

PM sent
    Hi whiterebel

We will follow up on this and get back as soon as we have more information.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Eircom came back to tell me it is an itemised 6 page invoice, when I in fact received a 3 page summary. How Eircom are allowed to charge customers for calls, but yet no system in place to find out how they have used it, is ludicrous.

Eircom came back to tell me it is an itemised 6 page invoice, when I in fact received a 3 page summary. How Eircom are allowed to charge customers for calls, but yet no system in place to find out how they have used it, is ludicrous.
    11 days and no sign of any reprint. I must check and see how much longer is on my contract with this shower.

Arrived this morning.

Arrived this morning.
    Hi whiterebel

I'm glad to hear you received it - apologies for the delays.

Al

Another 2 months and still can't set up on the webpage?

Another 2 months and still can't set up on the webpage?
    Hi whiterebel

The my eircom service should now be available to you, can you confirm if this link works? : https://my.eircom.net/eircom/transactional/login?

Thanks
    Al

Yes, it works. About time, that was a ridiculous time to wait for something so simple.

Yes, it works. About time, that was a ridiculous time to wait for something so simple.
    I understand your feeling whiterebel

Apologies for the delays

Al

Advertisement