Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat-sitting services in Dublin

• 09-02-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on pet sitting services for my cat while I'm away in America for 10 days. There are a few online that I've found (Pet Sitters Ireland, Maow Care, and Ollie's Pet care) but would like a bit of reassurance if anyone has used them. I really don't want to have to put my cat up in a cattery!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Where are you based in Dublin OP? Would you prefer someone to come to your house?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 ShadyLane

I'm in Dublin 1.

I would prefer a service where someone would visit the apartment, rather than putting Bruce into a small cage for a week. He's a big fella and needs his space!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

My friends have used Maow Care (and me!) to house sit their two moggies. They are based around Smithfield area.
    They were really impressed with the Maow Care lady but she seems very busy these days, you may need to book a fair bit in advance!

Advertisement