Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MSc Work and Organisational Psychology: Opinions

• 09-02-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, currently doing a Psychology degree up in NUIM and strongly considering the 1 year FT MSc in Work / Organisational Psychology in UL.

I enjoyed my Psychology degree but am not particularly interested in the Health aspect of the Subject so I think this degree would offer me a wider scope of employment / opportunities.

Just wondering has anyone here completed/is completing this Masters? How do you find the workload compared to the Undergrad? What are the modules / lecturers like? Are class sizes big and also what are the hours like in terms of contact hours / study outside of this, and finally what are employment opportunities like when you achieve the MSC

Thanks a million for any help in advance!

Advertisement