Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a room...

Options
  • 09-02-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking from a single room to rent in Greystones from 1st of April until end of May.

We are moving back to Ireland after a year in Finland. I'm an Engineer and starting a job in April and family will follow during the summer, our house in delgany will be available in June so I'd need a room for myself only until i can get the keys for the house.

I'm happy to pay 1 month deposit + 1 month rent in advance, also Irish references are available if needed (previous work and 7 years rent in Bray).

If anyone has anything available please just PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 louise41

Tony

I have a room to rent, short term,

contact me on 0876812625 if still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

antoniolgj wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking from a single room to rent in Greystones from 1st of April until end of May.

We are moving back to Ireland after a year in Finland. I'm an Engineer and starting a job in April and family will follow during the summer, our house in delgany will be available in June so I'd need a room for myself only until i can get the keys for the house.

I'm happy to pay 1 month deposit + 1 month rent in advance, also Irish references are available if needed (previous work and 7 years rent in Bray).

If anyone has anything available please just PM me.

Thanks in advance,

Tony

Pm sent.

Advertisement