Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various Consoles, Atari,Nintendo,Sega

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

I'll take the 2600 jr., any idea on postage? Would also be interested when a list of 2600 games goes up, cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Los Lobos wrote: »
    I'll take the 2600 jr., any idea on postage? Would also be interested when a list of 2600 games goes up, cheers

Haven't got a clue tbh, it's just the unit, no power or controllers so not much I wouldn't think, around a fiver for postage at a guess.

I'm on nights this week until Friday, might stick the 2600 games up after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

Haven't got a clue tbh, it's just the unit, no power or controllers so not much I wouldn't think, around a fiver for postage at a guess.

I'm on nights this week until Friday, might stick the 2600 games up after that.

Cool enough, sure let me know, no rush.

goz83 wrote: »
    I would be willing to pay €85 for the N64 & SegaMegadrive 2 with all the gear and games you have for them. I will cover Parcel Motel costs.

Everything pictured for N64 and the mk2 megadrive as pictured with a couple of games only and it's a deal at 85 euro plus PM fees. If that's any good to you. No hurry to let me know.

Los Lobos wrote: »
    Cool enough, sure let me know, no rush.

Well say a fiver for postage for the jr, but if you want to hang on and see if there are any cartridges you want, happy to wait. The cartridges are not great cosmetically (some labels are in very poor nick) but the ones I tested all worked. Some dubious white label ones, few German ones and a lot of what you would expect, pacman, berserk and the like.

Anyway if you want the Jr now and not wait that's fine, 15 including the postage (if it's less, I would refund the difference).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Everything pictured for N64 and the mk2 megadrive as pictured with a couple of games only and it's a deal at 85 euro plus PM fees. If that's any good to you. No hurry to let me know.

I'll do €90 to secure the mk 2 games. Would be pointless taking it with only a couple of games.

I'll do €90 to secure the mk 2 games. Would be pointless taking it with only a couple of games.

Cheers for decent offer, just can't part with all the games, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jackdalad23

What a fantastic collection !!

What a fantastic collection !!

Thanks but compared to some of the stuff lads have on here, the real aficionados, this is strictly 3rd division stuff. Gave me years and years of fun though.

Cheers for decent offer, just can't part with all the games, sorry.

No problem. Just can't justify going higher.

I was looking back at the posts and would have wanted sonic games, syndicate and ice hockey game. Offer is there, but you will have to send me a pm because I won't be back to check this thread.

• Advertisement

No problem. Just can't justify going higher.

I was looking back at the posts and would have wanted sonic games, syndicate and ice hockey game. Offer is there, but you will have to send me a pm because I won't be back to check this thread.

Would accept your offer, PM sent confirming same, but if you are no longer interested, no problem.

Would accept your offer, PM sent confirming same, but if you are no longer interested, no problem.

deal agreed

deal agreed

Thanks goz83, much appreciated PM sent.

Nearly all gone now, what's left:

Nintendo 64 €80 SOLD
    SNES €60 SOLD
    Atari 2600 Woody €60 SOLD
    Atari 7800 €55 SOLD
    Sega Master System 2 €45 PRICE DROP €30
    Original shape 16 bit Sega Megadrive €35 PRICE DROP €28
    Sega Megadrive €35 SOLD
    Sega Megadrive Power Stick €15 SOLD
    Atari 2600 Jr €10 PRICE DROP €8
    Atari Lynx (fubar) €7.50 PRICE DROP €6
    Sega GameGear (also fubar) €5 SOLD

Original descriptions still apply, thanks.

Myrddin wrote: »
    Offer €5 for the Lynx & game.

Yours if you still want it, no bother if you don't, PM sent.

The Lynx is still for sale, deal of a lifetime could still be yours! (insert as many roll eyes smileys as you feel necessary here)

Last orders at the bar. Couple more days before I might knock this on the head. Was thinking Sunday, then if one of the mods could kindly mothball this thread if no further interest.

Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement