Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

J1 Cape Cod 2014

• 09-02-2014 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Just for anyone thinking of Cape for this summer I set up a page last year that has almost 500 people on it at this stage all who are more than happy to give advice and reviews for a J1 summer in cape cod. I have been there twice and will over any advice about accommodation/ jobs etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/386281418129412/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hardy_buck

Hey!
    Firstly thanks for taking the time to do this!

Myself and about 5-6 other guys are thinking of heading to Cape Cod for J1 2014. We're not quite sure what to expect to be honest, would you be able to give a quick rundown on things like how easy it is to get work, accomodation and what kind of craic is there? I've heard from a few friends who have done it that its very nice out there but can get quiet at times ?

If you have anything else worth mentioning, I'm all ears :D

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭castykidd

hey man, no prob, if u look on the page similar people askign same question and like everythign peoples opinions will vary some had amazing times some didnt. My advice sort everything before u go out! have the job secured and accom ready cause findign stuff over there is silly really. will cost u 40$ a night to stay somewhere while ur findign a place like

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CreaghFD

hey, i joined that facebook group there so hopefully it will give me a hand cus im so struggling trying to find good accomodation! can you recomend anywhere? also how do you reccommend getting jobs before going out? also one last thing, did you find it very very difficult for drinking overthere if you are underage? Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

Look up Delaneys window Cleaning in Hyannis! See the Cape and good Craic. He might take on one lad so better call him when he get there.

Advertisement