Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod engaging in name calling over PM

Options
  • 09-02-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭

A moderator has engaged in name calling over PM while dealing with a mod issue.

How is this dealt with? I've reported the post but I fear it will just pass to another mod in the section and nothing will be done.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Were you told to "Stop being a dick"? If so, you don't have a leg to stand on.

If it was anything else, then an Admin will deal with it.

• Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

ba_barabus wrote: »
    A moderator has engaged in name calling over PM while dealing with a mod issue.

How is this dealt with? I've reported the post but I fear it will just pass to another mod in the section and nothing will be done.

If you report the PM, an admin will review and if necessary, take action.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

An File wrote: »
    Were you told to "Stop being a dick"? If so, you don't have a leg to stand on.
    Nope it was name calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I had a long response posted to this but honestly...

PM reported.

PM read.

Not namecalling.

really, no way that could be insulting or name calling.

no action required.

OP needs thicker skin and needs to stop trying to get revenge on a mod for a deserved infraction.

OP was informed to take it to DRP but refused.

This is a trial by popularity/attempted witch hunt.

not feedback.

closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement