Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menu for the G - counter

Options
  • 09-02-2014 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know if the G counter in Wellpark has a menu to view online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

Cam't seem to find any with The Google. They seem to upload a lot of food photos on the Facebook page though. Maybe ask for a PDF menu there? https://www.facebook.com/thegcounter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭jogdish

i know, i dont have a facebook account

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

Get a mate to do it?
    I'm not a fan of Facebook myself but I made an account just for such occasions. Finding out things can be hard when you don't worship at the altar of Zuckerberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ring them tomorrow and ask. Not many deli/cafe places has online menus (probably can't be bothered updating).

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

Try the steak sandwich or fish cakes. Or the half rotissier chicken if your really hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭grainnereills

The menu went up this morning!

https://www.facebook.com/thegcounter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Wowsers! first item on the menu is a bowl of porridge for €4.95...they really shouldn't open with that, it put me off reading any more of the menu.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Really like their chicken wings, but haven't had them since Autumn so maybe they've changed, if they're still the same they'd be contenders for best in Galway - such a highly coveted accolade ;)

Advertisement