Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sage one v sortmybooks

Options
  • 09-02-2014 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Anyone using either of these ? I did a search but the threads were old ones, I email all invoices usally from my phone but will now have to register for vat so Im looking at changing software to handle the returns
    Have found www.receipt-bank.com which integrates with both of these where I can just take a photo of any receipts I have and they upload the info to the accounts software for you, €8 per month.
    Im thinking sortmybooks but would like to hear from someone actually using either of these and what the support is like,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I used sortmybooks accounts package in 2009.The software was very good but their customer service was terrible.Due to their customer service I moved to sage for 2010 and 2011 accounts but found that the software was not as simple to use or give job costings which is an important part for me.

I went back to sortmybooks online for 2012 and still use them now.I still find their customer service terrible but the software is great.So if you want customer service go to sage , if you want easy to use and informative software go to sortmybooks

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

Brightpay is supposed to be good I've heard but I don't use it myself.

Advertisement