Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a place to stay in Australia

Options
  • 09-02-2014 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Going to Australia with in the next few months and need some accommodation. Almost sure to that I will enter through Perth, but as yet not confirmed.

Just been granted my permanent residency and over the moon about it. Therefore, I need a little time to set up and get established. Would very much like to chill out for a few weeks in Australia before I start work tho.

Having a carpentry background I would like to trade my skills for a place to stay. Mature person in early forties and so I’m looking a hassle free easy going household.

Let me know I we can help each other out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 eug5854

This wasn't one of my better ideas. :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭FTroydon

eug5854 wrote: »
    Hi,

Going to Australia with in the next few months and need some accommodation. Almost sure to that I will enter through Perth, but as yet not confirmed.

Just been granted my permanent residency and over the moon about it. Therefore, I need a little time to set up and get established. Would very much like to chill out for a few weeks in Australia before I start work tho.

Having a carpentry background I would like to trade my skills for a place to stay. Mature person in early forties and so I’m looking a hassle free easy going household.

Let me know I we can help each other out.

You should join helpx.net
    It's a help exchange website. People post ads offering accommodation and food in return for some help with certain tasks. You should have no problem finding somewhere to stay using helpx as skilled workers like carpenters are always snapped up quickly!
    Join the site and place an ad stating your skills and where you would preferably like to work and some hosts should get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 eug5854

Hi FTroydon

Great idea. Going to join up right away.

Many thanks.

eug5854

Advertisement