Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer advice needed

Options
  • 09-02-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

I need a printer for home and small amount of business use, currently have a canon that is costing me a arm and a leg for small amount of usage, need something of good quality yet doesn't cost a mint on ink to run.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

You can buy a new printer for the cost of replacement ink, because of this printers today are based around the Ink, its how the manufacturers make there money. You could try 3rd party cloned cartridges, they are not available for every printer.

You could try a laser printer, my laser cost me €55, replacement Toner cartridge costs €70. But i get 1500 pages from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Dan82

Could be worth the investment to get that amount of prints back, I'm getting a silly small amount back at the moment,

Advertisement