Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking down yet again

Options
  • 09-02-2014 8:35pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Please note Business On Line will be off the air on Saturday 8th February from 11.30 pm to 5pm on Sunday 9th February to facilitate routine maintenance.

It's now 19:19, and it's still not up.

Yet again, BOI demonstrates that their IT can't organise anything.

I'm sure there will be plenty of excuses for why. yet again, they can't meet the commitments that they post on line, clearly they have once again missed something vital in the testing, or something similar, so the customer is once again inconvenienced because BOI can't make changes in a time effective manner.

Not impressed. not one tiny little bit. An out of date, badly written, lacking in features application that is limited in the hardware and software it runs on, and they can't even get it back up at the time they state they will.

And they expect us to pay €15.00 a MONTH to use it. We are being totally ripped off by this excuse for a bank that has lost the plot so badly, I have to wonder why the tax payer was forced to bail it out.

Clearly they have not yet got the message that they are supposed to be providing a customer service. There are so many issues with BOI business banking that have been pointed out by me and others, and there is still no plan or proposal for change being put to the people that are being impacted by this out of date and inadequate service, the service at the counter has been cut back so massively, there are no alternatives now other than to use this shambles.

Right now, I want to use it to see if it's even worth me going to the office tomorrow, if the balance is below a certain figure, it won't be, once again despite the fact that I operate the accounts, there probably won't be enough there for me to be paid for the work I do, or more importantly, for the work I have done and not yet been paid for.

If it was my decision, we would have moved to another bank a long time ago, but it's not, so I am stuck with this shambles. Not happy, not at all.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Pathetic

They can't even keep the status page updated.

Business On Line
    Updated:  Saturday 8th at 7.30 pm
    Business On Line is currently available at www.boi-bol.com.  If you require assistance please read our "Help & Support" Section at www.boi-bol.com.
    Please note Business On Line will be off the air on Saturday 8th February from 11.30 pm to 5pm on Sunday 9th February to facilitate routine maintenance.

This was captured at 21:46in the 9th. It's still down, nearly 5 hours after the scheduled end of "routine maintenance". What a sick joke.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Irish Steve, 

As always, thank you for taking the time to post. 

We pass all comments relating to the website to our colleagues in BOL. 

We can only apologise that the site was unavailable for a time yesterday.
    This was due to essential maintenance.  

We do not have further information on this, however you can contact the Helpdesk on 1890 818 265. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement