Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Woodturning Chapter

Options
  • 09-02-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

The Midlands Chapter are having their monthly meeting tomorrow evening from 7.30-9.30 in the Carpentry Store in Naas. There is a 5 euro entrance fee. New members are welcome and anyone coming along can bring along some of their work for honest critique and feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

I should be properly keeping people informed about our meetings as we do have some great demonstrators occasionally. Anyway, our next meeting is this evening in the Carpentry Store in Naas from 7.30 to 9.30. Joe Laird from Dunshaughlin will be demonstrating for us. Definitely worth the visit if you can nake it.As in my last post, there is a €5 cover charge which helps with the running of the Chapter.

New members are always welcome and encouraged to bring along pieces of their work for critique if they wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jimfinoc

woodturner wrote: »
    I should be properly keeping people informed about our meetings as we do have some great demonstrators occasionally. Anyway, our next meeting is this evening in the Carpentry Store in Naas from 7.30 to 9.30. Joe Laird from Dunshaughlin will be demonstrating for us. Definitely worth the visit if you can nake it.As in my last post, there is a €5 cover charge which helps with the running of the Chapter.

New members are always welcome and encouraged to bring along pieces of their work for critique if they wish.

Do you know of any "Chapter" / Club in the NW Sligo area?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭llawlor

When is the next meeting?

llawlor wrote: »
    When is the next meeting?

Our next meeting is this coming Monday 17th from 7.30-9.30. It is a hands on evening and members will get to try their hands on various techniques. If you're coming along bring along pieces of your work and any tools you may be having trouble sharpening or using. You'll get advice on how to use them correctly and may be shown how to sharpen them

• Advertisement
Advertisement