Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2014 (NON Spoiler Discussion Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Pull yourselves together! You're falling into the Xfactor trap!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She's really good....and she really looks like Stacey Slater!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Pull yourselves together! You're falling into the Xfactor trap!

BUT THE GRANDAD!!!! WAS CRYING!!!! You cold hearted bastard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Another load of returnees this year, they should just keep letting them back until everyone has won once...ok twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Thought Cowell was brutal with the one before Lola, he told the truth but jesus that would be tough to take for anyone standing up there nevermind someone who was already going to pieces.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

So not one group featured on the main show for the arena stages. They obviously care about the groups this year so!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Loughc wrote: »
    So not one group featured on the main show for the arena stages. They obviously care about the groups this year so!

Sure they're only going to throw the rejects from all the other categories together and turn them into supergroups anyway.

Another load of returnees this year, they should just keep letting them back until everyone has won once...ok twice

Wouldn't surprise me if you get a Christmas card from them every year with "Hey! You're totally going to win it this year! Here's an entrance form already filled out with all of your details!" written on the inside.

The 1D lookalike boy band was on last week with a very catchy track...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I really like that as a song actually... Regardless of how far they get on the show I think Simon or Louis should sign them and release that as a single...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah you're right. One group. #seriouscategory

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

CH3OH wrote: »
    :)This show could change her life ..... and get her a pair of heels

What was with the runners with the skirt?! The fashion this year is shockingly bad.

Ah you're right. One group. #seriouscategory

That's probably why
    Louis got them this year...
    if wikipedia is anything to go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Monife wrote: »
    What was with the runners with the skirt?! The fashion this year is shockingly bad.

It was an awful outfit, I thought.

That's probably why
    Louis got them this year...
    if wikipedia is anything to go by.
    makes sense he always seem to get the weakest category and he's barelu featured on the show this much either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I really like that as a song actually... Regardless of how far they get on the show I think Simon or Louis should sign them and release that as a single...

The curly haired guy is Harry Styles' cousin apparently so this is most likely already underway,no matter what happens.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Is there any source for that or are people just seeing curly hair and making a massive leap to Harry Styles?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Well my cousin has the same hair as me

Fair enough! That counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

pooch90 wrote: »
    Is there any source for that or are people just seeing curly hair and making a massive leap to Harry Styles?

Well it was my 14 year old daughter who told me & considering she's a proud "directioner" who can tell you everything there is to know not only about the band members but also each of their families (down to the time of day each of them was born - it's creepy stuff,this fandom!), I'm going to take her word for it!! She says he didn't want to publicize it coz he wants to succeed on his own merits but obviously all serious One Direction fans know all about it so should they make the live shows all that will go out the window.......

• Advertisement

Can't argue with a 14 year old super fan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

MelanieC wrote: »
    Well it was my 14 year old daughter who told me & considering she's a proud "directioner" who can tell you everything there is to know not only about the band members but also each of their families (down to the time of day each of them was born - it's creepy stuff,this fandom!), I'm going to take her word for it!! She says he didn't want to publicize it coz he wants to succeed on his own merits but obviously all serious One Direction fans know all about it so should they make the live shows all that will go out the window.......
    I've heard elsewhere that they do not make it through boot camp, hope I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,457 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

MelanieC wrote: »
    She says he didn't want to publicize it coz he wants to succeed on his own merits but obviously all serious One Direction fans know all about it so should they make the live shows all that will go out the window.......

:pac:

Well, I laughed anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

X Factor on tonight at 9 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Thanks, completely forgot about that!

LynnGrace wrote: »

Was just coming here to say the same thing. Working so I will have to check it out tomorrow.

Also some spoilers if you want to see who the judges get before the show tonight. Bit strange that they have it as a youtube exclusive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Was just coming here to say the same thing. Working so I will have to check it out tomorrow.

Also some spoilers if you want to see who the judges get before the show tonight. Bit strange that they have it as a youtube exclusive.

Because apparently the first stage of bootcamp is reduced to a 3 minute segment so they can devote the rest of the weekend to the six chair garbage and faux tears from Cole/Fernandez/Tweedy.

bopper wrote: »
    Because apparently the first stage of bootcamp is reduced to a 3 minute segment so they can devote the rest of the weekend to the six chair garbage and faux tears from Cole/Fernandez/Tweedy.

Ohh they're doing that again? ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

bopper wrote: »

Should that not be Fernandez/Cole/Tweedy? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

Ohh they're doing that again? ugh!
    Sadly - yes!

Advertisement