Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2014 (NON Spoiler Discussion Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

fr336 wrote: »

you do know this isn't actually her...... its not funny because its pretty inevitable!

you do know this isn't actually her...... its not funny because its pretty inevitable!

I've known it's not her since I first saw it back in 2010 :p Great parody though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Well at least had one to begin with.More than you can say.:D

Well less than an hour to go till results time folks! ONLY THE YOUNG for me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Well less than an hour to go till results time folks! ONLY THE YOUNG for me!

Have we gone back in time? :eek: :o:D:);)

Anyway, Mark and Bruno are still at #1, and - sorry, dubstarr and sunbabe - Ben has dropped to #4.

And it seems the Wealdstone Raider really does have no fans beside the Mirror and its readers, and fellow Wealdstone FC supporters - he's fallen out of the top 100 altogether. :o:D

Wealdstone raider was pretty damn funny at the time and even now to an extent, but the song? Really?

How did Wagner do?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jake and Chloe rumoured to be going into CBB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

They would be interesting to watch. Pity I can't get BB, as I am on UPC.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jake and Chloe rumoured to be going into CBB

Jesus jake is fairly milking his 5 seconds of fame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

nope, he's not going in, according to his twitter account. i have my doubts as well to be honest, there is a limit.

ONLY THE YOUNG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

:D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

ONLY THE YOUNG

I feel I'm the only one not in with the joke at the moment, anyone care to enlighten me what this is about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

I feel I'm the only one not in with the joke at the moment, anyone care to enlighten me what this is about.

I think fr336 likes time travel. :o:o:o:o:D:D:D;);)

Meanwhile, "Uptown Funk" is still at #1 - and Ben, I'm sorry to say, has fallen to #8. :o

I think fr336 likes time travel. :o:o:o:o:D:D:D;);)

Meanwhile, "Uptown Funk" is still at #1 - and Ben, I'm sorry to say, has fallen to #8. :o

ok, I get the second part, thanks for the info Harvey. But I think I'll bow out on the first part as I'm lost but don't worry about it, my curiosity is sated.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

ok, I get the second part, thanks for the info Harvey. But I think I'll bow out on the first part as I'm lost but don't worry about it, my curiosity is sated.

How do you not remember Only the Young's biggest fan! :p

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    How do you not remember Only the Young's biggest fan! :p

Must have been piss*d Gav :D:D:D

ahhhh the over excited only the young fan. i get his excitement, but i'm sure i'm not the only one who wanted to stick a sock in him to shut him up.

Didn't realise it happened so much :P

• Advertisement

it happened every week. i know it happened during the results show. can't remember if it happened on saturday night.

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    it happened every week. i know it happened during the results show. can't remember if it happened on saturday night.

"COME ON DERMOT! ONLY THE YOUNG!" has to be my favourite one!

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    ahhhh the over excited only the young fan. i get his excitement, but i'm sure i'm not the only one who wanted to stick a sock in him to shut him up.

young?????? that guy isnt young. anyway most of those shouts were edited in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

'Only The Young' fan
    OTY fan

Doubt it. I remember a lot of them.

melanie C always likes posts disagreeing with me........ don't say i haven't noticed ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

melanie C always likes posts disagreeing with me........ don't say i haven't noticed ; )

??????????????????????????????

I like posts I agree with,as most people do. I agree with gav,I remember that guy screaming for OTY every week & it wasn't "edited in afterwards" - that's silly.

Haha of all The X Factor conspiracy theories that's a cracker - Simon saying "Yeah we need more Only the Young man..make him louder this week" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Rhydian & Rachel Adedeji fans - they're going to be on the Nicky Byrne Show on 2fm some time before 2pm (they usually have guests in some time after 12!).

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »
    Rhydian & Rachel Adedeji fans - they're going to be on the Nicky Byrne Show on 2fm some time before 2pm (they usually have guests in some time after 12!).

he's still going?

Advertisement