Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2014 (NON Spoiler Discussion Thread)

Options
1206207208209210212»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Apparently they're both in Jesus Christ Superstar. Must be coming to Dublin later this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Fleur has been signed by Syco and will be releasing an album this year. Don't think Simon has ever signed a runner-up so quickly before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Fleur has been signed by Syco and will be releasing an album this year. Don't think Simon has ever signed a runner-up so quickly before.

As soon as Dermot read out Ben's name Simon wanted Fleur. No surprises really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    As soon as Dermot read out Ben's name Simon wanted Fleur. No surprises really.

Did he not want Fleur long before Dermot read out Ben's name...? :o:o:o:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

that's the impression, he must have know what the results were like every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Did he not want Fleur long before Dermot read out Ben's name...? :o:o:o:D;)

Nobody likes a smartarse, Harvey....
    I do like you though

So X Factor has just won best talent show at the National Television Awards on ITV. Simon predictably smug and deserving. I'd personally like to thank this thread especially Harvey and Only the Young.

fr336 wrote: »
    So X Factor has just won best talent show at the National Television Awards on ITV. Simon predictably smug and deserving. I'd personally like to thank this thread especially Harvey and Only the Young.

No real surprise.

To quote TV Cream: "It’s nothing more than a popularity contest and they have been devised by ITV to do nothing more than entertain the mainstream ITV audience and feature stuff they know and like."

http://www.tvcream.co.uk/?page_id=36381

Meanwhile, Ben is still at #8. :o;)

No real surprise.

To quote TV Cream: "It’s nothing more than a popularity contest and they have been devised by ITV to do nothing more than entertain the mainstream ITV audience and feature stuff they know and like."

http://www.tvcream.co.uk/?page_id=36381

Meanwhile, Ben is still at #8. :o;)

I'm sure Strictly are crying into their champagne as they continue to celebrate thrashing XF in the viewing figures :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

If Simon Cowell had to win it,I'd have preferred it go to BGT. Especially seeing as this year's X Factor was the worst yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    If Simon Cowell had to win it,I'd have preferred it go to BGT. Especially seeing as this year's X Factor was the worst yet.

David Walliams was best judge

Lol

The Only The Young shouty man has taken his talents on the road.

The X Factor fan, famous from last year's live shows, shouted out "Only The Young!" during tonight's Celebrity Big Brother live eviction.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/fun/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a623951/only-the-young-shouty-man-returns-at-the-celebrity-big-brother-eviction.html#~p2kd2ZH5gpPw4G

Dermot quits. You're next Louis.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I thought he was sacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Boooo @ Dermot leaving. Probably won't be watching next series.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Boooo @ Dermot leaving. Probably won't be watching next series.

Ah you will just to see what happens ;) I guess Simon is finally giving the show a good shake up and not just papering over cracks (though Dermot was the least weakest link)

I think the discussion should be continued here... :o:);)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057394664

Advertisement