Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast -Goin to a gig Tuesday where to stay and go out :)

Options
  • 09-02-2014 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello everyone :)

I might be heading to a gig in The Odyssey on Tuesday night and was looking for a few recommendations.

We were thinking of staying at The Days Inn because it's quite cheap but not sure how near it is to the venue and the nightlife part of the city.Our other option is Jurys Inn it's a bit dearer but wouldn't mind if it ment excluding taxis etc as would prefer to be in walking distance of the pubs. :)

Now on to the my 2nd question :)

Where will be good to head out too I know it being a Tuesday night it will probably be a more student crowd but we're both only early and mid twenties so not grannies just yet :P

My first time ever in Belfast and can't wait to hear the lovely accent :D

*Won't let me edit thread name I am capable of spelling *going* properly :( *

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

The Days Inn and Jury's are both a bit away from the Odyssey, and if you wanted to stay around there there's a Premier Inn right behind the Odyssey.

For a few drinks there's not a huge amount around the odyssey so I'd recommend heading over to the Cathedral Quarter and checking out places like the Duke of York and the Harp Bar. They're not too far from the Odyssey, maybe a ten minute walk. There are quite a few hotels around there as well, so check out the Premier Inn on Waring St.

Hope you have a good trip to up here!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 iwannadrive

Cheers for all the info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Heading up myself too. Was just wondering what tiime would a midweek gigs finish in the 02?

Is the titanic quarter any good? is it worht a visit.

Advertisement