Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop will connect.

Options
  • 09-02-2014 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I have a Toshiba Laptop computer running windows 7 has been running fine,but I cant log on to Google its hunting to log on, I am on wireless through the modem at the moment on my phone, but will not log on through the computer please help having this problem months,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Tawny Owl wrote: »
    I have a Toshiba Laptop computer running windows 7 has been running fine,but I cant log on to Google its hunting to log on, I am on wireless through the modem at the moment on my phone, but will not log on through the computer please help having this problem months,

is it the same on other browsers, ie. Firefox, Chrome, IE

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

If you know the wifi password, it would be worth a go deleting the connection profile settings from Windows and setting it up again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

get near the router,log off and log back in again with password

plug directly into modem to see if you have internet

turn off modem internet for 30 seconds turn on

wait for 2 minutes log back in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Close the browser, disconnect from internet wait a few minutes then reconnect and open up the browser and delete your internet history.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

Close the browser, disconnect from internet wait a few minutes then reconnect and open up the browser and delete your internet history.

Have done all the suggested tips, but at this stage I think something is preventing it going onto google it did open yesterday morning once then I closed the page and now it will not open.

• Advertisement
Advertisement