Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High court?

Options
  • 09-02-2014 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

I've to try find the high court this week coming but no notion how to get there..
    Say from shop street or ayre square how do I go about getting there.. can I just walk there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

if you were walking towards shop street from eyre square, follow the road around to the right passed brown thomas. then take a right again at rocking joes/eddie rockets diner. walk to the bottom of the square and take a left.. the courthouse is down that road on your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

if you were walking towards shop street from eyre square, follow the road around to the right passed brown thomas. then take a right again at rocking joes/eddie rockets diner. walk to the bottom of the square and take a left.. the courthouse is down that road on your right.

Don't take a right at Eddier Rockets/Rockin' Joe's, just keep walking. When you get to the traffic lights, the courthouse is across the road in front of you (Town Hall on one side, Courthouse on the other).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Thank you very much appreciated..
    I'm sure I have an idea of where to go now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Get to Cathedral - may be parking there

Go east across bridge

Courthouse facing you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

nuac wrote: »
    Get to Cathedral - may be parking there

Go east across bridge

Courthouse facing you

don't park there this week. The Novena is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Will prob use the multi story car park

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Eeden wrote: »
    Don't take a right at Eddier Rockets/Rockin' Joe's, just keep walking. When you get to the traffic lights, the courthouse is across the road in front of you (Town Hall on one side, Courthouse on the other).

ah, apologies. was trying to picture it in my head from memory.

Advertisement