Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beginner shotgun

Options
  • 09-02-2014 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been doing alot of searching and a seem to have narrowed it down to a new norica laurona shotgun very nice good looking u/o game gun he is asking 850 i reckon i could get him to 700

Also
    a baikel u/o game gun new for 650 think. I could go to atleast 580

And my other choices would be good quality second hand guns the man has a nice collection of every kind of brand of u/o guns anywhere from 300-650

any one got any advice only know two people who shoot and they have been a great help so far just want more opinions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭pastense

buy a cheap gun that works and spend more on a dog, it will work out better in the long run

but if you are determined to have a nice looking gun, take your time, look around and go for a Beretta and put faith in a good gun dealer to guide you

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭vermin99

Have a thread about yildiz shotguns myslelf, search for it .was told the baikal was relaible so I went off and bought one.the baikal is heavy enough but it is a puretank amd will last a long long time, recomend it as a first gun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

forget about the brands, find something that fits you or you wont shoot very much. Personally, a Baikal was way too short a stock for me as were many Berettas.

Try as many as you can, mount them and get the dealer to check your mount and eye line.

Main thing is to find a gun that fits you, not something that someone else recommends.

Advertisement