Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by Visa bull!!!!

Options
  • 10-02-2014 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I tried to top up my mobile with my Visa Debit card and verified by Visa popped up despite of never having set it up. Then tried it to reset only thing I came to YOUR CARD IS LOCKED PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER! It's getting sickening now, costumer care next to useless!!! Why do you expect me to ring someone on the phone? Why Verified by Visa doesn't work? (How come by Ulsterbank it's no problem to set it up and use it?) The Kilkenny branch is a joke now, in the old times it had a manned desk, everything was easy to sort out. Now the counter is gone, your employees not sorting problems (sorry for the words, <snip>) and they make you sit down, you'll be advised to pick up the phone. BOI using my hard earned money, using my tax by bailout, using my a/c charges but gives nothing in return. It's a very good way to make money! Rant is over, it goes nowhere, my card still goddamn locked!
    :mad:

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

There is no need for that type of abusive comment, it does not help your query and insults the rep who has to read it and then try to help you. Do not do it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Padyjoe, 

Verified by Visa is a security feature by Visa.

Password entry is completely customer driven - if you get an error message about incorrect passwords, you need to proceed with caution as it will block after three incorrect attempts. Please note, passwords are case sensitive. If you key in an incorrect password, you will need to call 0818 365 365 and select options 6 and 2 to have the password reset. 

I will pass your comments about the branch layout to the branch network. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Thank you Billy! After a long day it's not easy to keep yourself together when something goes haywire. It was cumulative too as I had a hardship to get my DD stopped earlier last month.
    Sorry for any insult! And thanks for your understanding!

Advertisement