Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stillorgan and Dundrum Facebook Pages

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

This morning I was looking on my facebook for two pages I had "liked" but they seem to have disappeared.

They were of old photos of each area, one for Dundrum and one for Stillorgan. they had really great photos up there and I wanted to have a look at something.

I think they were looked after by the same people though.

They seem to be gone, anyone any idea what happened? or does anyone have a link to them if they are still there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 karenpoff

Looks like Dundrum is gone, but Stillorgan is still there. Very few post as I ran out of photos.
    Search for "Historical Stillorgan"
    K

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

thanks so much for replying!

Great that the Stillorgan one is still there, I thought you were in contact with the Dundrum page as I seem to remember a bit of support for each other and you recommended each others pages.

I really hope that even if you don't have any new pictures that you keep the page up, its is really brilliant to have a page like it and you do great work.

Any idea where the Dundrum page is? such a pity that its gone! I really wish they would reactivate it even if nothing new was added.

I would encourage anyone interested in the area to look at this brilliant resource and to contribute to it!

Advertisement