Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help .... Non SEPA / SEPA Payee issue

Options
  • 10-02-2014 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I spoke to a couple of 365 agents yesterday as I'm having a problem with 2 of my payees.
    I need to pay them in euros but i don't get the option. I set them up as non SEPA but was told i should set them up as SEPA payees. But when I try to do this i get an error saying that the BIC (for both of them) is not setup for SEPA. However one of the BICs is the same as another of my payees that is in the SEPA payee list?!
    Can someone please look at this for me? I don't care how but i just need to pay thme in Euros asap :-(
    Thanks!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi raraspend[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting Bank of Ireland.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]We are sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties adding a SEPA payee online.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As we have no account access here, unfortunately, we are unable to assist you as much as we would like to.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we may suggest calling Bank of Ireland 365, a representative can confirm if the BIC's are reachable under SEPA to pay in Euro. They can also take the details of your query and have this fully investigated for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our contact numbers are 0818 365 365 or 00353 140 44000. Representatives are available weekdays from 8am- 12 midnight and also Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays from 9am-6pm.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we can help you with any further queries, please let us know.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raraspend

Ok thanks Alison, I'll try phoning again.
    Sarah

Advertisement