Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend garage/mechanic?

Options
  • 10-02-2014 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

I've an engine management light on in the car and rang the dealer to find out how much it would cost to check it out and was told "about €60, maybe more depending on how far into it we have to read".

Anyone recommend somewhere that can check it out for less than this before I fork out €60+? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Most Indy garages will do it for 25/30 euro check google you will get a list of them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Thanks for your reply. I had googled alright, but all I was seeing was main dealers! I'll have another try so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Ring Parts Depot they might do diag seen as they have a garage out the back of the shop if they do I'd say they would do it for reasonable money.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Great, thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 paadyboyo

hi there dont know if youve got your problem sorted or not. i can do a full diagnostic for you €30 and if i can i will fix the problem at no extra charge. or i will be able to tell you what parts you need!

Advertisement