Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€500 break at The Heritage Golf & Spa resort to be won, thanks to Electric Ireland!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

My 6 yr old who has chickenpox at the moment thanked me for looking after him, felt great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DaveHull

My Soul Mate was working away in Quebec, Canada 5 years ago (1 year contract). I was due to fly to Montreal from London Heathrow for a 2 week trip over Valentine's and my Birthday. Unfortunately at the start of the month I picked up a Sports injury that needed surgery so I was forced to postpone trip.I was completely gobsmacked after answering my appartment buzzer to find my girlfriend on the doorstep on the 13/2 (My 40thBirthday)A Valentine memory which was a priceless moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 coffeycakes

Hi everyone,

St Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to show someone that you love and care about them - and help create simultaneous good vibes around the world!

It is of course associated mostly with romance, but showing anyone at all how much you appreciate them is commonplace on St Valentine's Day too: a very significant number of Valentine's cards/gifts are received by children, parents, teachers... and even pets!

To mark the event, we're giving away a €500 voucher for a break at the gorgeous Heritage Golf & Spa resort in Killenard, Co. Laois... not far from where Electric Picnic is held!

2a841bb8-fdf9-4776-9962-14aa15cc81c1_zps3a8355e4.jpg

To enter this competition: Share a moment when you felt really cared for and appreciated! :)

The competition runs until Monday 17th February and the winner will be chosen randomly (see our terms and conditions).

All the best,
    The Electric Ireland team

After a rubbish day in work I came home to a bath run for me, dinner in the oven, my dressing gown in the hot press heating and a lovely handmade card  with markers (!) on the table saying.. just because I know you had a rubbish day.. I love you

It was just the effort and thought that went into it.. its not often you get treated and this would be a chance for us to be treated together and a little down time for us both as he in particular has been working so hard

thanks

It

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi folks,

Some wonderful posts here - it makes for lovely reading.

Now it's time to announce the lucky winner, who has been chosen randomly (as per our T&C)... Congratulations esmewatson! :)

We will send you a private message now.

There'll be more competitions here on the Electric Ireland Boards.ie forum in the coming months.

Regards,
    Una

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement