Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Blood - Irish Dates

Options
  • 10-02-2014 11:40am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭

2 New Shows Announced! Tickets go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 12th February 2014 from http://www.ticketmaster.ie/

March

Sat 29th Limelight 2, Belfast

Sun 30th Workman's Club, Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

Excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,548 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Gonna get a couple of tickets, no idea if I'll actually be able to go or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

tickets €11.75 happy days :cool:

You guys get your tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

siblers wrote: »
    You guys get your tickets?

i did indeed :cool: looking forward to it. only heard a few songs but like what i hear so far.. !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

Nice one.

Tickets for Workmans came today. Really looking forward to it now.

Tonights the night, many going to Workmans later?

Checked there setlist there and it's only 6 songs.

I got tickets but its really not worth the trek from Kerry for just 6 songs. I saw Chvrches 2 weeks back and they played 12 songs and it was only about 45 minutes. Least the tickets are only a tenner which is fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Alright gig, very tight band but a lot more of a hard rock sound than I was expecting. Supposedly it was sold out but seemed to be loads of space in the venue.

Leaders of Men were pretty ok, the lead singer was completely off his trolly though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

lc180 wrote: »
    Alright gig, very tight band but a lot more of a hard rock sound than I was expecting. Supposedly it was sold out but seemed to be loads of space in the venue.

Leaders of Men were pretty ok, the lead singer was completely off his trolly though!

How long were they on for? Def see them ones to watch over the next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

How long were they on for? Def see them ones to watch over the next year

About 45/50 mins or so. Maybe a bit longer but they dont have an album yet so I kinda expected it to be a short set.

The only thing i didnt like was that they were a bit repetitive. Also i was tired n hungover and they were very VERY LOUD hah

Advertisement