Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Bridge

Options
  • 10-02-2014 12:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi i started my job bridge internship last week and for some reason i still have to go to my post office to collect it can someone give me info on why its not going into my bank like they said as i do be late when i have to go to the post office which doesn't look good and the social don't seem to care.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

Once on Job-bridge it can take up to 4 weeks for the process to be complete and the bank payments to start going through. You would have to collect at the post office until then. The host organisation should allow you flexibility during this period.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Robert Lawlor

Sue Ellen wrote: »
    Once on Job-bridge it can take up to 4 weeks for the process to be complete and the bank payments to start going through. You would have to collect at the post office until then. The host organisation should allow you flexibility during this period.

I started to get my extra €50 and i thought when i started getting that it goes straight into my bank i must of been wrong so should i just wait then yes

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Sue Ellen

That's a different story, if you are getting the €50 it should be in the bank then. I would contact the DSP office to confirm they have your bank details.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 57 ✭✭Robert Lawlor

Sue Ellen wrote: »
    That's a different story, if you are getting the €50 it should be in the bank then. I would contact the DSP office to confirm they have your bank details.

Okay thanks for the info i should be ringing them when i get my details and seeing whats going on. Thanks again

Advertisement