Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALL FIT !! Whats your strongest team!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

ziedth wrote: »
    I used to scream from the from the hills that one Sergie Rebrov would be our best player in a decade. More worryingly for Soldado Rebrov had flashes of the player he could be.

I also don't think a player with Soldados stats can just bomb overnight but like jobeenfitz I'm starting to worry he's going to be another Rebrov

I said this months and months ago got piled on for suggesting it... I don't get any satisfaction in being proven right.

I would absolutely love for him to turn things around THIS season leaving us with two strikers banging the goals in.

Paulinho, Eriksen and Soldado to hit form in the closing 12 games and I can guarantee we'll finish top 4. The chances of that happening though are slim to none.

Not to mention a return of Sandro would be great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

If two of the four (including Sandro) can hit form I'd be a very happy man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

I still think soldado is class, shame his confidence got shot to bits playing as a lone striker. If one could deflect off his left testicle and into the net it just might be the boost he needs!
    Even 4 or 5 in the last 12 could be vital if Ade keeps banging them in. Eternal optimist!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Maybe a spell in the EL may help Soldado get his confidence back?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Maybe a spell in the EL may help Soldado get his confidence back?

yeah but its not that long ago that he got an EL hatrick and the nex couple of EPL games he was poor ... And then dopped.

Id like to see him get a proper run of games in preseason and then start 3-4 games in a row.. If he didnt produce then we could try off load him before the end of the summer transfer deadline.

• Advertisement
Advertisement