Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching English in Galway

Options
  • 10-02-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys

I've been working as an English teacher in Barcelona for 5 years but am thinking about coming back home soon. I was wondering if there are many opportunities for full-time work in language schools in Galway? I have a degree, Masters, CELTA, CELTYL and I'm currently doing the Trinity diploma in TESOL. I'm also a trained Cambridge exams oral examiner.

Any ideas on when the best time would be to look for work? Salaries and things like that?

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Look for work in spring, when the language schools are getting ready for their intakes.

Don't expect to be busy in winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Look for work in spring, when the language schools are getting ready for their intakes.

Don't expect to be busy in winter.

Isn't it Spring already ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There are schools like www.galwaylanguage.com, www.atlanticlanguage.com, gci.ie and more I'm sure.
    Send your CV in and see what they say, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Chuckles Flower

Thanks guys!

Advertisement