Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customized team hoodies

• 10-02-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering does anyone know of anyplace in Clare that would do customized hoodies for a team with their names printed on them? I've no idea what kind of place would do them! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭dpofloinn

There is a place in Parnell street carpark in Ennis that do personalised gear I cant think of the name of it

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Thujrog

Central Sports in Kilrush do them as well. We got stuff off them before. We were happy with them.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

You could try Azzurri, based in Waterford however. I find their stuff is nice and are happy with small orders. Very good to deal with.

Can't think of any in Clare that have already been mentioned above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

Titan Sports in Limerick do our club gear. the hoodie is the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

dpofloinn wrote: »
    There is a place in Parnell street carpark in Ennis that do personalised gear I cant think of the name of it

Hi it's called Make Your Mark , never been in there but I drive past there nearly every day , hope that helps the op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

www.thehurlingstore.ie
    I got lots of personalised bits and pieces there for Christmas was very happy with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Thanks for the suggestions, just sent a few inquiries around for pricing and that! :D

Advertisement