Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied freshwater and marine biology

Options
  • 10-02-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,
    I am interested in studying this course in GMIT.
    I was wondering if anyone could give me an exact outline of the course from year to year, as the website only gives a brief outline. I have completed a year of a third level course before dropping out, and when I was looking into it during my leaving cert the website, prospectus etc only highlighted the really interesting parts, so when I entered the course it was not what I believed it would be.

So if any current or previous student could give me and outline of all modules I would be grateful!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭jamesdiver

If you want to send me a pm, I can fill you in on the basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Folks, sorry for dragging up an old thread. My brother in law has applied for this course, but has failed English in the Leaving Cert. But has gotten 400 points from the other 5 subjects and is looking to get English re-checked.

Does he need to pass English to get into this course?

Advertisement