Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleet green And Fuel cards

Options
  • 10-02-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering have anyone got any good or bad experience with Fleet green or other Fuel card companies?

We are thinking of using them here in work.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Tried those DCI cards and the prices were grand at the start but just kept on getting more and more expensive, so went with AA fuel card in November and I get 2cent off pump price per litre at any Topaz.
    Topaz is one of the more expensive garages out there but the 2 cent brings them back in line. What suits me is that I get an invoice emailed every week or two and that makes accounting a lot easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

I have the DCI for the last while but I am not overly impressed with it. My local garage is normally 2c/lt cheaper or the same so no real advantage. I hadn't used it for a couple of week so they rang me to know why. I told them I could get it cheaper than them so they asked what price and said they would beat it by 2c. The next price text I got it was back up again so I rang them. I am now to ring them every time and they will beat the pump price. For the sake of a euro per fill its a hassle unless you had a fleet of vehicles on the road.

Advertisement