Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fizzzzz all gone..............

Options
  • 10-02-2014 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Ive been down in the left bank area last weekend for a few jars and since Seans stopped having the music it appears to me that the fizzz seems to have gone out of the place, leaving a large hole in the music scene there :confused:

Maybe hens and stags should take note of this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Yup
    Our band used to play a monthly gig in Seans , we rocked the hell out of the place....tis all gone by the wayside now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

The only real places left in Athlone to go see a band are The Prince and The Piano Bar on the east side. I suppose you could count Scribes in AIT as well but it's a bit out of town. I don't know if The Castle has much going on these days, haven't been in there in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

When did Sean's stop having music?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ceirseach

When did Sean's stop having music?

Since before Xmas when they got into bother with IMRO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

What kind of Trouble ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Ceirseach wrote: »
    Since before Xmas when they got into bother with IMRO
    galait wrote: »
    What kind of Trouble ?

[MOD]

Any further discussion of this particular topic MUST be supported by links to reputable sources in the public domain, otherwise we're straying into rumour and speculation on the legal issues of an identifiable person.

[/MOD]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Rovi wrote: »
    [MOD]

Any further discussion of this particular topic MUST be supported by links to reputable sources in the public domain, otherwise we're straying into rumour and speculation on the legal issues of an identifiable person.

[/MOD]

Consult the dogs on the street for more information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭galait

Well according to the dogs on the street a significant event is soon to happen!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ceirseach

Give us a hint galait

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Haven't been in town for a few pints in months but heading in tonight. Is Seans much quieter now then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭martin1

Well.........

me and herself had no bother getting a cosy seat in the corner sat night :o

Unthinkable a month ago :confused:

But it is now a much more pleasant drinking experience....

Keep it up Timmy :):):)

Advertisement