Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Rockfield, Dundrum

Options
  • 10-02-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I viewed a 2 bed apt in Rockfield in Dundrum at the weekend to rent and loved it! However, the estate agent has just told me that the apt only comes with 1 car park space and there is clamping in operation so there may not be anywhere else to park another car. Other than this the place is perfect so I'm wondering if anyone lives there or knows someone who does and could let me know what the car parking situation is? We both have cars so need two spaces!

Thanks!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 clannuisnigh

This may be a bit late for you (noting that you first posted in February) but each apartment (apart from the penthouses) in Rockfield have one space assigned.

However, the car parks especially the underground one are never full so Id stick up a notice in the lobby area of your apartment building asking for a space to rent....

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aoifeey

Thanks a mill for posting. Seems to be a regular problem on the southside that most apartments only come with one car park space! But we got sorted with a place in Stillorgan!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 edugiansante

super old reply but I have a car space available there if you need it (we don't have a car, only doing luas.. so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aoifeey

Hi,

We didn't go for Rockfield in the end but thanks for the offer!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Paulmee

Hi,
    We are just looking at a 2 bed apartment in Rockfield.
    Just like the poster above, we need a second space.
    Does anyone know how much it costs to rent a second space?
    Thanks..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement