Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accom Sharing Huntington Beach 2014

Options
  • 10-02-2014 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey theres 3 of us (all lads) going to huntington beach this summer and we were looking for people to rent with us to try and keep costs low. Anyone up for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TomRoche2412

lukecorr93 wrote: »
    Hey theres 3 of us (all lads) going to huntington beach this summer and we were looking for people to rent with us to try and keep costs low. Anyone up for it?

Well lads,

I'm looking for people to share with as well. I'm heading out on my own after people I was going with pulled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 annemarie93

hi luke,
    Theirs 4 of us going over last week of may to Huntington aswell and up for sharing accommodation aswell. were all up for the craic and having a good time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lukecorr93

Hey yeah sounds good same as us then. Do you wanna add me on Facebook or something and we can talk about it then?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 TomRoche2412

Advertisement