Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 10-02-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I was in a bad accident last year and both my feet were broken. My treatment is still ongoing on one foot and I have another operation to get in March.

My case is currently with the personal injuries board.

A lot of my money is currently going on medical expenses. My Health Insurance doesn't cover everything and it is quite a financial burden. 

Is it possible to get a loan and then payback in a lump sum when my settlement is sorted?

Please let me know what options may be open to me in this scenario. 

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi Zak9,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on boards.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]We are sorry to hear of your accident and hope you are on the road to recovery.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]All loan applications are dealt with on a case by case basis. Please contact your account holding branch directly where a Lending Advisor will be happy to discuss any queries you may have and supply you with the relevant information. You also have the option to apply online, here, or request a call back from an advisor, who would be more than happy to go through any questions you may have in relation to a loan application. 

I hope this is of benefit to you, if there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.
    [/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Arial", "sans-serif]Paula C[/font]

Advertisement