Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for boiler stove fitter

Options
  • 10-02-2014 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi. I'm looking for someone who's doing boiler stoves. I'm from Sligo Town. Thanks for help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Sligored

pitero1 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm looking for someone who's doing boiler stoves. I'm from Sligo Town. Thanks for help.

Pete the plumber very good , best value stoves seem to be up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 findersteve

There is a Stove Installer there in Sligo called Terry Hudson

Tel: 087-2066910 or 071 91 97925

no affliation I just came across his website in a google search.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭pitero1

There is a Stove Installer there in Sligo called Terry Hudson

Tel: 087-2066910 or 071 91 97925

no affliation I just came across his website in a google search.

Thanks. I was spoking to him:) He told me that he is doing only non boiler...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 The Hurricane

Pete the plumber you will find him doing a search for him on internet. PM me and I will email your number. One of the best tradesmen never mind plumbers and an honest decent guy and does not talk bullsh** like some guys. I know hes installed lots of boiler stoves in Sligo and the north west and his work is excellent. You wont get a better plumber. A clown plumbed my house who I had to use as he was tied in to the builder and we had several problems pete fixed them all and we converted a bathroom two years ago and he did the plumbing on that too. Very happy with his work and very reasonably priced.

Advertisement