Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webmail not working

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

hi

I use an eircom.net mail address daily and today I noticed there is a new layout. its a total disaster. once I log in and get to the inbox I cannot open any emails to read.

this is highly frustrating as I need daily access to my mails

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi

I use an eircom.net mail address daily and today I noticed there is a new layout. its a total disaster. once I log in and get to the inbox I cannot open any emails to read.

Hi lisasimpson

There are many people reporting issues with the recent changes made to eircom webmail and I will forward this feedback to online developers. 
    The most recent version has been launched with the intention of improving the experience for our customers by offering improved features such as giving you more storage space per mailbox (5gb) and allowing you to access different email accounts within eircom webmail

Our improved webmail service has been designed to offer more features so it will look quite different to current webmail.
    The new webmail does have more features than our previous mail service.
    • It's faster and better
    • Even more space per mailbox - 5GB storage space
    • Ability to access different email accounts within eircom webmail
    • Personalised look and feel
    • Read RSS feeds in your inbox
    • Webmail on the move - Mobile web access
    [*]

Check out the full list of new webmail features here. You can view an online tour of the new service which may help make layout more navigable for you here

The following link to contains frequently asked questions regarding the new webmail service as well as a tutorial on how to use webmail

If the issues in opening mail persist our email support centre can also be reached on 1890260260 however if you are not an eircom broadband customer you will need to contact them on 1530277100

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

hi

Hi lisasimpson

There are many people reporting issues with the recent changes made to eircom webmail and I will forward this feedback to online developers. 
    The most recent version has been launched with the intention of improving the experience for our customers by offering improved features such as giving you more storage space per mailbox (5gb) and allowing you to access different email accounts within eircom webmail

Our improved webmail service has been designed to offer more features so it will look quite different to current webmail.
    The new webmail does have more features than our previous mail service.
    • It's faster and better
    • Even more space per mailbox - 5GB storage space
    • Ability to access different email accounts within eircom webmail
    • Personalised look and feel
    • Read RSS feeds in your inbox
    • Webmail on the move - Mobile web access

[*]

Check out the full list of new webmail features here. You can view an online tour of the new service which may help make layout more navigable for you here

The following link to contains frequently asked questions regarding the new webmail service as well as a tutorial on how to use webmail

If the issues in opening mail persist our email support centre can also be reached on 1890260260 however if you are not an eircom broadband customer you will need to contact them on 1530277100

Thanks
    Al
    [*]
    I

I still have the same problems today. I had a good giggle at the faster bit. its shouldn't take 10 mins to open a mail, and it was never that slow before
    is there any time frame as to when this issue is going to b resolved,? I booked flights using my eircom email and now I cant access the flight confirms :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

Click on windows tools, or the symbol that looks like a cog wheel in the top right, then click compatibility view or first settings then compatibility view, depending on your version of windows, and then add www.eircom.net to the list of websites to be displayed in compatibility view mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys

All should be resolved with webmail now,

Thanks

Al

Advertisement