Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(el gamo) 22 paratrooper restoration

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I've had this air rifle luying round the house for years and I would like to get it restored, it still fires but it has small damage to the inside of the action end of the barrel and the adjustable sight is broken, that's the worst of the damage apart from the rust!
    If anyone knows of anybody good with air rifles that could do this work for me in the Dublin/Kildare area your help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

John Knibbs and T.W Chambers do spare parts for these in the uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭wildcatares22

as Rowa said, spares are available for them, also airgunspares.co.uk.
    Nice wee rifle there lad, she's a keeper. if you need any help give us a shout. break barrels are not too complicated.
    good luck with the restoration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

If you rub the metalwork with 0000 steel wool and fine oil like 3in1 it should get most of the rust off.

Advertisement