Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Postgrad Funding

• 10-02-2014 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi, I think this is in the right place but please move if not. Thank you :)

I am just about to finish up my degree and as a mature student. I have been on BTEA and have had my fees paid thus far. I am considering going on to do the Hdip in Further Education. My questions are this..

I heard that if you go straight on to do a postgrad from an undergrad your fees will be paid in the same way as they have been.. does anyone know if this is true? Can I maintain BTEA? I don't think I can but any advice/help would be wonderful.

And secondly.. has anyone does this course? What has been your experience?

I really appreciate any help. Thank you :) And as said please feel free to move this post if in the wrong place.

Comments

Advertisement