Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Phone

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi there,

Apologies to the mods first of all if this is in the wrong place. Please feel free to move accordingly :)

My phone was stolen on Friday when a man tried to grope me (I'm only mentioning this to alert people this area seems a bit unsafe late at night at the moment) along the Liffey (south side near viking boat monument).

I was just hoping to get this picture out of the phone cover if anyone sees this around city center please post here :) or if you see this for sale somewhere, it's from Korea so chances are high enough it would be mine.

thanks ^_^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Make sure you report it to the cops - my phone was stolen three weeks ago (on Dame St, in Sweeney's). I reported it immediately, and I got a call this past Saturday from Pearse St Garda - they recovered my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

quaalude wrote: »
    Make sure you report it to the cops - my phone was stolen three weeks ago (on Dame St, in Sweeney's). I reported it immediately, and I got a call this past Saturday from Pearse St Garda - they recovered my phone.

The amount of phone thieves around Dame Lane at the back of Sweeny's is breath-taking. I don't think I've ever been there and not seen them trying to pick-pocket someone. The gardai need to hit that stretch heavily for a few weekends in a row to get the message across. The volume of people smoking grass there might cause a problem if they were to patrol the area though

Advertisement