Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to play DJ for my Mothers 60th Party?

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was asked to organise a playlist for my mums 60th party and they have requested a lot of old slow music aswell as some dancing music, I just don't know how to time playing a mixture of things and then what time to put upbeat music on? Can someone help please?:confused:The party starts at 9pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Hi,

I was asked to organise a playlist for my mums 60th party and they have requested a lot of old slow music aswell as some dancing music, I just don't know how to time playing a mixture of things and then what time to put upbeat music on? Can someone help please?:confused:The party starts at 9pm

no matter age group you are playing to always watch your audience. By keeping an eye on them and their reactions to various types of music you will be guided as to what to play and when to play it...that's how Digweed does it anyway :D

Advertisement