Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Name

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Hi, I just ordered some eircom bundle for my dad today but the email i got from eircom has my brother who died recently named as the account name but would like to change it into my dads name. 

I knew my brother used to be with eircom but i don't understand why his name is the account name even though i just ordered it today for my dad. So far all i got is the order number but need the name changed. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sciprio wrote: »
    Hi, I just ordered some eircom bundle for my dad today but the email i got from eircom has my brother who died recently named as the account name but would like to change it into my dads name. 

I knew my brother used to be with eircom but i don't understand why his name is the account name even though i just ordered it today for my dad. So far all i got is the order number but need the name changed. Thanks
    Hi Sciprio

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. If you would like to PM me the account number and some contact details I will of course arrange this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement