Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommended Middle Eastern Schools

• 10-02-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hello,

Can anyone recommend any particular schools in the Middle East. I'm not talking about the Sabis or Gems schools. I'm talking about proper well run schools that offer good packages. I worked in Kuwait last year for the year so I know how the game works over there. There are huge difference between schools and regions.

I think I'd like somewhere more liberal this time but if the price is right you never know ;) It's hard to judge what the school is like just from looking through their website.

Recommendations would be great, if you don't want to name the school on here then pm me.

Thanks all :)

Comments

Advertisement