Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 7 Results

Options
  • 10-02-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

I'm far too drained to go into any great detail but myself and Empacher played out a cracker which went to overtime. The Saints were just about to chip over a 30 odd yard field goal for the win when the connection went.

Empacher put himself on auto to allow me to play the CPU, Saints up 20-17 in the 4th and it's gone again. FFS. Going to try once more.

EDIT - It will have to be simmed. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Can you not play the rest of the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Can you not play the rest of the week?

Extremely doubtful mate. I don't think I'll be back on the Xbox until Friday at the earliest now.

I know it happens to everyone, just very frustrating when a victory in a season defining game is snatched away and is at the hands of a virtual coin toss.

I'm a gambling man, let the sim commence :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Paully D wrote: »
    Extremely doubtful mate. I don't think I'll be back on the Xbox until Friday at the earliest now.

I know it happens to everyone, just very frustrating when a victory in a season defining game is snatched away and is at the hands of a virtual coin toss.

I'm a gambling man, let the sim commence :pac:
    I hope your luck is better than mine,2 of mine have gone to sim,lost both :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Beat the CPU Ravens 28-24 but it was a close run thing, 21-0 down, luckily got a few stops, Ravens would have won had they converted a 2nd 1, but went backwards and I got the stop in the end and then scored with 25 seconds left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Got my second win of the season against the Vikings. They were fairly unimpressive and if it wasn't for 2 red zone turnovers the score would have been a lot higher.

AP is a beast though, the amount of times I had him behind the line and he went on to run for 10+ yards was ridiculous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Myself and Dave were just thrown from a game due to EA Servers, unfortunately. It was in the 4th and I was up either 31-13, 31-17, or 31-20.

Think the latter, but not positive.

What will we do now, Dave? Want to play again Thursday, or something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Chiefs beat cpu Dolphins by 35,Tannehill knocked out with broken thumb,Wallace knocked out with broken collarbone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Chiefs beat cpu Dolphins by 35,Tannehill knocked out with broken thumb,Wallace knocked out with broken collarbone.

Nice! Knocking out players is a sign of a good D :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

9ers are now 6-1 after beating CPU Cardinals 28-6.

What's the score limit? 35 or 28? I thought it was 28 and had that by half time so had a very boring second half :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Playing CPU panthers as Rugbydan will be leaving the league!

Had a disconnect but trying one more time, if it happens again I will just let it sim. My internet is...4mb...just checked

EDIT: won 38-23. I really don't like the CPU, they just throw the perfect ball sometimes, utterly rinsed my CB sometimes over the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Had a disconnect but trying one more time, if it happens again I will just let it sim. My internet is...4mb...just checked

Your Internet is Sh1t and i dont need to check ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Playing CPU panthers as Rugbydan will be leaving the league!

EDIT: won 38-23. I really don't like the CPU, they just throw the perfect ball sometimes, utterly rinsed my CB sometimes over the middle

Why is he leaving? I am due to play him next week and to be honest I would prefer to play a human than the CPU, more chance of winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

He didn't say, just send me a message on xbox when we were about to play saying to play CPU and he was gonna be leaving the league!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

He didn't say, just send me a message on xbox when we were about to play saying to play CPU and he was gonna be leaving the league!

Cheers. That is annoying. I have only had 2 CPU games so far this season. They have actually been decent games, fairly tough but once I stuck to my gameplan I was able to win.

Just beat the CPU Packers there now. An interception and a fumble by Rodgers was what managed to win the game for me.

Advertisement