Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Gardai kicked me out of my house" thread closed

Options
  • 11-02-2014 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I realise that the language was unacceptable, but I don't see why the whole thread was closed. I think that if the thread was left open and my post was deleted (by me if necessary) then the thread could offer some insight for many people, including myself.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from the DRF to Feedback with redirect expiring in 2 weeks as there is no Warning/Infraction/Ban issue to dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I realise that the language was unacceptable, but I don't see why the whole thread was closed. I think that if the thread was left open and my post was deleted (by me if necessary) then the thread could offer some insight for many people, including myself.

Please contact the mods of that forum to discuss.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement